RAIN SYSTEMS, INC.
RAIN SYSTEMS – THE COMPANY
FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Rain Systems provides a service with our patented injection technology to install hydrogel into existing turf, which reduces turf irrigation up to 50%. We are currently developing our marketing and sales strategy, having recently completed case studies with City of Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks, CalState Northridge and LA Unified School District. We are located in Los Angeles, a portfolio company at the Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator and our service area is throughout Southern California.
Our customers include golf courses, schools, resorts, cemeteries, parks, HOA, commercial property management companies, and sports fields.
Rain Systems is looking for a full-time FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE who will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with prospective clients. The FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE will market Rain Systems’ services by using their organizational and technical skills as well as their customer knowledge to grow and maintain an account portfolio within the Southern California territory.
We are looking for an individual that has previous experience in business to business sales.
1. Team Player
A reliable teammate who is motivated and has a strong work ethic. Ability to work positively with coworkers and customers.
2. Customer Relationships
Proactively help us build long-term customer relationships.
3. Performance and Growth
Contribute strongly to the overall performance and growth of our brand.
4, Brand Acumen
Develop a deep understanding of our technology and the services we provide with our Precision Injection Machines.
Work with Rain Systems founders to identify and target potential customers across the Southern California region.
- Daily cold calling to build prospective clients
- Trade shows and events to network
- Organize and plan sales activities, daily and weekly
- On-going technical advice and after-sales services
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Maintain excellent communication with relevant municipalities and potential customers by having an organized system
- Increase sales volume and margin, assist in budgeting process and demonstrate fiscal and resource responsibility
- Deliver high quality customer service
- Become familiar with specifications on bids prepared for the territory and provide estimating assistance as necessary
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 – 3 years of business to business sales
- Excellent people skills, able to solve problems, exceptional communication skills
- A proven track record in developing and closing targeted sales
- Leveraged competitive compensation including commission, with an initial draw, and benefits consistent with other full time
- Opportunities for advancement and growth within company